Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Welcome!

This blog will be a collection of all my posts formerly made on MySpace and Facebook.

Myspace: http://blog.myspace.com/xsimple_truthx
Facebook: http://cau.facebook.com/notes.php?id=53202243

Of course, i'll still post them there, but in the past people have wondered whether there is stuff on one site and not on the other.

The answer to that is Yes.

So from now on you can rest assured that everything will be posted here - you're one stop shop for all your social-dynamics needs.

This blog is not just a social commentary, but rather a dialogue. What you see here comes from my mind and the minds of people I talk and interact with in my daily life.

Throughout this life I plan on doing everything in my power to achieve a high level of social intelligence. What that translates to is being able to understand people, to communicate with them effectively, and to establish ideal, mutually beneficial relationships. I will forever be a student in this game because if you're not learning, you're not growing, and if you're not growing, you're dying.

So, here's to long life. Cheers!

-JDanger

No comments: